Writing output for February:
- 3000 words on a conference paper
- 2000 words on a book project
- Reference letters for four students and one colleague
- two blog posts (not counting this one)
- one Storify post (about having my Intro Politics students teach middle schoolers about politics & democracy – here)
- ~200 emails
- ~50 tweets
Counting only the things in the first four categories (where it is easy to count pages), that is about 40 pages: a little less than last month.
Update on last month’s sabbaticalog: the grant proposal that I submitted was approved.
Prospects for Month 3: I will be out of town twice, for a total of about 2 weeks, so that might well reduce the word count. On the other hand, I will finish the conference paper and write discussant comments for a conference panel.