Writing this month:
- two manuscript reviews (one article, one book)
- one reference letter
- two blog posts, not including this one. One, on the Chronicle-Herald strike, has been reposted on the CCPA and rabble.ca sites, and is getting me on the Sheldon MacLeod show this afternoon. (2:30 Atlantic time on News 95.7 in Halifax or http://player.news957.com/ on the internet, if you want to tune in)
- 1000 words on a book project… There is a plan to get this moving more quickly. And the plan is crazy enough, it just might work.
- ~200 emails
- ~20 tweets/microblog posts
- Syllabi for both my fall courses are just about finished (I’ve never had them this close to ready four months in advance).